1. Scrub. Dry Brushing or scrubbing in circular motions towards the heart, promotes circulation.
2. Bathe. A detoxifying bath with minerals or bath salts and then a cold shower will activate the lymphatic system, which carries your system’s garbage to dispose.
3. Take Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency can lead to cancer, heart attacks, autism, diabetes, migraines, and high blood pressure. It helps produce hydrochloric acid in the body which aids in digestion.
4. Bask in the Sun. Sunlight for Vitamin D
5. Breathe. Fresh air for oxygen. Add oxygen to whole body by indulging in an oxygenated bath add 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide to your bath. A 30% oxygen reduction in cells is capable of turning healthy cells into cancerous cells. Breathe deeply as often as possible.
6. Drink Water. Clean out your body’s filters your kidneys by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water. (Example, if you weigh 120 pounds, drink 60 oz of water).
7. Drink Liquids that are Beneficial for You (this will help you keep away from soda, alcohol or anything that is unnecessarily unhealthy for you). Some favorites: Warm water with lemon in the morning (to get the digestive system to gently wake up). Turmeric in a mixture of hot water, cloves, honey and cardamom (for an anti-infammatory and anti-depressive effect). Fennel seeds in water (for a super breath freshening digestive aid).
8. Fast Once a Week. Or at least stay away from harsh, complex or heavy foods once a week, if not always.
9. Learn to Relax. Choose to make relaxation a habit versus stressing.
10. Express Yourself (Madonna knew what she was talking about). Some suggestions: yoga, dance, music, mediation, writing, and reading.